dev@glassfish.java.net

Missing Servlet / EL components -- Re: Wanted: Improving the Maven story for GlassFish...

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:26:11 -0700

> All of the Java EE 5 APIs should be there (I'm in particular need of
> Servlet 2.5, JSP 2.1, and the new EL API).

I missed JSP 2.1. We really need a better index and/or cleanup the
repository of anything that is no longer used. In any case, AFAICS the
repository has

JSP 2.0 and JSP 2.1
Servlet 2.5
(NO javax.servlet Servlet 2.4?)
(NO javax.el JARs)

Jan, Kin-Man, Greg, can you help us with this? I think we want both
Servlet 2.4 and EL added.

Thanks,
        - eduard/o