dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hudson Related ...

From: Kedar Mhaswade <kedar.mhaswade_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:56:37 -0700

That beats me.
I say that this is one of the *best* features
of Tinberbox integration. An ability to give a script with
*exact* set of commands that revert a failing checkin
entirely. This is an essential tool in a build engineer's
tool box, IMO.

Even if it is a developer responsibility, we need to
help developers by providing these basic facilities.