dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hudson Related ...

From: Dinesh Patil <dinesh.patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:59:25 -0700

Hudson application is used just for build monitoring for getting the
status to developers about the state of the build and not build
debugging controlling the checkins :-)

We haven't even used Tinderbox command that you are suggesting (cvs
update -j) for reverting the changes, that still becomes manual and
developers responsibility to make sure it doesn't break the build, and
if it breaks, then developer to revert the changes that causing the
problem.
Refer to the guidelines:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/GuidelinesandConventions.html#Commit_Procedures

thanks