dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hudson Related ...

From: Kedar Mhaswade <kedar.mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 22:31:20 -0700

Thanks Dinesh, for the details.

Just to confirm: Are you saying that if someone checks in 15 files in 4
GF modules and that results in a build breakage, there is no easy way
to know what/how to roll back? (If we do not do the rollback as an atomic
operation, there might be more problems), other than going through
the (often delayed) java.net e-mails and painfully finding out
versions to revert?

If yes, it is a limitation, especially for you :).

Kedar