dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hudson Related ...

From: Dinesh Patil <dinesh.patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:40:02 -0700

Yes, after checking out whole glassfish module, now we can see the
checkins for the build duration after you click on the build number:
http://glassfishbuildtools.sun.com:8000/hudson/job/glassfish/build/2006-04-04_14-42-00/

If you click on "detail" link, following details can be seen, which
seems to be good..
http://glassfishbuildtools.sun.com:8000/hudson/job/glassfish/build/2006-04-04_14-42-00/changes#detail1

thanks
Dinesh