dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hi all

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:14:32 -0800

Hi Ostap,

Great!

Glad to hear you are also interested. Web Services are developed
as part of another project on java.net, https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/
and integrated into GlassFish. There is integration code that is in the
GlassFish project that Vijay was describing on this alias in a separate
thread.

Vijay,

Since you are most familiar with how the code is organized,
please talk with Ostap and figure out where his interests are so we
can point him to the correct project.

Thanks,
Carla