dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hi all

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 10:10:32 -0800

Take a look at the following page
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/ServerModules.html
and see what interests you. Here we have tried to break
down how the app server is organized and then give an overview
of the area. Not all areas have information and we are working
on that too but you should be able to get an idea of how things
break down. Many of the pages have a TODO section which talks about
what still needs to be done in that area.

This following page gives more info about developing on the app server
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/devindex.html

You can also look through issue tracker and get the list of
open bugs that need to be fixed.

Once you find something that interests you let us know and we can
go from there.

Carla