dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: java-web-start directory in config?

From: Kedar Mhaswade <kedar.mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:41:28 -0800

Tim,
    Thank you. Two questions:

- If this is *generated* stuff -- shouldn't it go to "generated" folder?
  Alternatively, we already have a folder for each application. If that
  app is jws-enabled, isn't it a good idea to create "java-web-start"
  folder inside that application's folder? There are some benefits of
  doing this, in a scenario that does not apply to GlassFish yet :)

- Is this (going to be) documented?

Thanks,
Kedar