dev@glassfish.java.net

Better tracking of GlassFish contributions

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 23:09:08 -0800

Hi,

GlassFish team likes to better track contributors submitting patches and
bug fixes so we can grow them into full fledge members of the community.

If you have made any contributions to GlassFish or if you're a current
developer and are aware of patches you have accepted, please send me a
list of the non-developer contributor's Java.net IDs so I can add them
to the list of contributors.

This is an effort to better to start tracking SCAs and new requests for
observer / developers on all GF related projects.

More on GlassFish Project Roles & Governance -
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/GovernancePolicy.html.

Thanks,
Amy