dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: update target milestone when fixing bugs

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:50:14 -0800

It is a bit of a manual process now to go to the download page
and look to see what the next promoted build number will be.

Dinesh,

Any way we can make this info available in the workspace? What
would it take and is it worth it?

What to people think about an automatic email notification to the dev
alias when the builds are posted? Each night you get an email when
the build is copied to the download server and on Wed there would be
an additional notification that the promoted builds are out. Would
this be a reasonable alternative?

Carla