dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: update target milestone when fixing bugs

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:26:15 -0800

Where do we expect this value to be used? I just checked in my changes
and didn't find a place to put in in the commit message.

On the other hand, Carla asked us to update the 'target milestone'
field in the issue tracker when we mark the issue as fixed. Unless
the issue edit page is smart enough to suggest the next build version,
I'm not sure anything in glassfish/bootstrap help. Or do we plan to
look into a file instead of going to a bookmarked page?

thanks,
-marina