dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish build process: can't it be easier?

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:08:45 -0800

Dinesh Patil wrote:
> Kohsuke,
> Updated Build instructions with the feedback below. Please review it and
> let me know if you see anything missing.
> https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/BuildGlassFish.html

I think it's shorter now, so that's good.

Fonts aren't done correctly. You aren't closing </pre>.
I think it's also incorrect to say:

   This may take much longer depending on your Computer and ISP speed.

My understanding is that "maven checkout" will checkout all the modules.
So it shouldn't make any difference in terms of the build time.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi