dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Mac OS X Build failure (third day in a row)

From: Dinesh Patil <dinesh.patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 13:15:25 -0800

Jerome Dochez wrote:

> On Nov 3, 2005, at 2:11 PM, Dinesh Patil wrote:
>
>> Yesterday's delayed build and today's nightly build passed on Mac
>> with bootstrap-all, and I am also able to build it off-swan, so i
>> didn't see this issue exist.. So i sent 3 points to check for Ed
>> yesterday and from the log it appears there was a download or local
>> env issue.
>
> right, I just checked that indeed it works fine off swan too. However
> we still need to modify the instructions to use bootstrap-all since
> bootstrap will not get you the last dependencies.

Yes I agree, but I think bootstrap goal is also useful to build your own
module by specifying "-Dmodules=<your-module>", but if you or others
think using bootstrap-all is better, then we will update the
instructions to use bootstrap-all.

For bootstrap goal, we will need to fix dbschema.jar dependency issue
for "cmp" module which we are discussing right now.

thanks
Dinesh