dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question about promoted build / glassfish SNAPSHOT image

From: Abhijit Kumar <abhijit.kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 11:51:13 -0800

Yes, there is. In general, nightly builds start at 12:00 midnight
Pacific time and only check-ins done prior to that time make it in to
SNAPSHOT available next morning (Pacific time again).

In general, builds are promoted on wednesdays. A promoted build is a
nightly build (started at 12:00 midnight PST) that passes all tests. If
there are test failures then promotion is delayed till the test failures
are addressed.

In case build fails, they are restarted during the daytime (PST) after
addressing the root cause of the failure.

Hope this helps,