dev@glassfish.java.net

Question about promoted build / glassfish SNAPSHOT image

From: Michael Bouschen <Michael.Bouschen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 14:31:39 +0100

Hi,

is there a deadline for checkins being part of the next promoted build
or the next glassfish SNAPSHOT image? Yesterday I checked in two changes
in the entity-persistence module. Both changes did not make into the
promoted build b25. They are also not included into the latest glassfish
SNAPSHOT image I have downloaded by calling maven bootstrap in the
bootstrap directory. I see the changes after calling maven build in the
entity-persistence directory.

My java.net user id is mb124283. Here are the check in dates from the
CVS messages: 'Date: 2005/11/03 03:06:44' 'Date: 2005/11/03 03:18:59'.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Regards Michael