dev@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: Re: [Community Leaders] RSS Feeds from project discussion forum]

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:20:39 -0700

At 5 pm PST the GlassFish site and code repository will not be available
for estimated 20 minutes.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Carla

--
Carla Mott
Sun Microsystems

attached mail follows:

Community Leaders -

I have just had confirmation that the site
restart will be done at 5 pm PST today as
requested.

I have posted a site broadcast notice in the
projects area.

Helen