dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishEye up and running for GlassFish

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:56:35 -0700

Can I get a blog on this?

Kedar, it could be your big debut :-)

But if you're shy, send a description of how to Amy, and she can do it
up... This is cool stuff... We can spin it as of greater interest than
just for someone who's doing GlassFish, which is a key to readership :-)

AFAIK, we're the first Open AS project to offer this as a facility...
RSS and it's interaction with codebase managment is new, and *very*
interesting.

Jim