dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: build questions

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:01:58 -0700

ok, thanks. BTW how do you get the dev-tests if you want them under the
new scenario?

There is a link to the FAQ on the build page already and not sure how
to make that more visible.

I will also update step 7 of the build instructions to and remove the
sentence about commiting code. I will add a pointer to the section
which actually talks about committing code so things are a bit cleaner.
I think the following is confusing.

   7. Cleaning the build. --> This is required before committing code to the
trunk.

% maven clobber

      This will remove all the scripts and jar files used to run the server. It
will remove everything under glassfish.home.