dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: buyild failure: appserv-core cannot find symbol -> class WSRtObjectFactory

From: Pierre Delisle <Pierre.Delisle_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:47:16 -0700

Thanks Matthew. I had finally figured in out
(as I posted in a follow up message titled "mbeanapi-impl: dbao.clearData();")

   Got appserv-core to compile (had not done a maven bootstrap... had no clue
   I had to rerun it... Thanks Jerome.]

SNAPSHOT had been modified and need to be re-loaded and expanded through
"maven bootstrap".

Thanks again,

    -- Pierre