dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: buyild failure: appserv-core cannot find symbol -> class WSRtObjectFactory

From: Matthew L Daniel <mdaniel_at_scdi.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:22:07 -0400

> [java] [javac] location: package com.sun.xml.ws.spi.runtime
> [java] [javac] import com.sun.xml.ws.spi.runtime.WSRtObjectFactory;

I found this to be true if the SNAPSHOT image was corrupted. If you blow
away your glassfish-image-SNAPSHOT and either (a) redownload it from
java.net via the "bootstrap" target or (b) use one of your prior build's
image (created via the "create-pe-snapshot" target) by updating
project.properties and setting glassfish.image.version to be your image
version.

Report back if this doesn't work for you, as I am still in the "playing
with the build system" phase and would like to know what works and what
doesn't.

  -- /v\atthew