admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: added support for default-config.xml

From: Jerome Dochez <jerome.dochez_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 01:59:43 -0700

I can see 2 disadvantages :

1. the default-config.xml was separated from the domain.xml meaning it
was surviving the domain deletion or supporting the multi domain
situations.
2. the deep copy of config element is not implemented, that might be
more work than adding the support for --target to CLI commands.

as for the GUI, it we can make them switch to REST, they might still be
able to use set those default-config.xml

so the picture is not that clean...