admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: added support for default-config.xml

From: Jennifer Chou <jennifer.chou_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 14:28:17 +0100

On 4/8/2010 9:59 AM, Jerome Dochez wrote:
> I can see 2 disadvantages :
>
> 1. the default-config.xml was separated from the domain.xml meaning it
> was surviving the domain deletion or supporting the multi domain
> situations.
> 2. the deep copy of config element is not implemented, that might be
> more work than adding the support for --target to CLI commands.
I don't know which is more work but if we keep default-config outside
we'll need to do things like.... For create-domain, it will probably
need to make it's own copy of default-config.xml for each domain.
For CLI/GUI they would have another code path to write to a second file
- customizing the default-config.xml template. As long as we're ok with
that.