admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSFTemplating: Re: [v3] how to link _at_handler to jsf

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 09:15:19 -0700

Great job Claudio!

I think you're the first person outside our group to do something like
this. As you've experienced, there we are still working out the
issues. If you are are interested and able, you are welcome to join our
admin console meeting this morning in a little less than 1 hour (10AM
PDT). Here are the details:

    (866)545-5227 (US Toll-Free)
    (865)673-6950 (International-Caller Paid)
    Access Code: 3535518#

Thanks,

Ken