admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSFTemplating: Re: [v3] how to link _at_handler to jsf

From: Claudio Miranda <claudio_at_claudius.com.br>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:29:49 -0300

    Thank you Ken, your attitude just show up the truly meaning of
open source community where outside people are invited to collaborate.

     I am sorry to say, but it will not be possible to participate, I
need to schedule this time. Probably next week.
    Just to let you know about the current progress, I have setup a
project over java.net (pending approval). There is an screenshot.

    https://certadmin.dev.java.net/

    Your work on this console plugin is very interesting (I promise
not to blog about it before javaone).

Cheers

Claudio Miranda