admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please review: changes to asadmin help man page

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:23:53 -0700

Hi Sankar,

Thank you for these comments.

I will remove from help(1) all reference to commands that are not included in
the build.

The list of commands was derived fronm the list of man pages that we are
currently supplying. Should I also remove the man pages for these commands? Or
would removing them destabilze the build.

The help(1) man page lists both list-shared-libraries and
list-jbi-shared-libraries. So, I think I should just remove
list-shared-libraries from the list. Should I also delete the
list-shared-libraries(1) man page?

Regards,
-Paul