admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please review: changes to asadmin help man page

From: Sankar Neelakandan <Sankar.Neelakandan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:48:14 -0700

Hi Paul,
      The following commands are not included in build. So you may have
to remove those from the help text. There is one command which needs
some fix. Please see below.

-Sankar

configure-http-lb-config
creates, configures, and exports a load balancer configuration

get-hadb-info
gets theHADB database attributes

is-hadb-installed
reports on whether theHADB is installed and is accessible

list-connection-groups
gets the connection groups

list-shared-libraries
lists the shared libraries installed into the JBI environment

The above command should be

list-jbi-shared-libraries
lists the shared libraries installed into the JBI environment

ping-hadb-agent
reports whether anHADBManagement Agent can be communicated with

restart-hadb
stops and starts the specifiedHADB database

restart
restarts the database

set-hadb-info
sets theHADB database attributes