dev@genericjmsra.java.net

Oracle AQ JMS connector

From: Ramesh <rameshp_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:20:54 +0530

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for the pointer to the project, I had the following queries, could you please share your thoughts :

1. The object builder for oracle, uses the AQJmsFactory APIs to construct CFs. Is there a portable way to create these, just like its done for other providers.
2. Have you tried using transactions, it could be tough to implement it in inbound but have you tested it for outbound ( the default seems to be Notransaction).
3. Did you get a chance to carry out a stress test on this setup, like a 1000-5000 messages.
4. We were planning on implementing the synchronous message path for inbound to support providers like WebLogic MQ. Would you be interested in making a contribution to this effort ? We would need a much more portable code (connection consumer implementation) for the inbound and also a portable way of building objects, Do you see any problems here ?

Thanks
Ramesh