dev@fi.java.net

Re: FI ME 0.1

From: Changshin Lee <iasandcb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:25:26 +0100

Santiago Pericas-Geertsen wrote:

> Hi Ias,
>
> Great work! It may be interesting to explore how we can offer this
> to users in the mobile space. Until JSR 232, installing new Java
> libraries to be used by multiple applications on a handset was just
> not allowed. However, with JSR 232, things are changing an this will
> become possible. I'm not familiar with the details of this JSR, but
> may be worth exploring to understand the requirements needed to
> deploy FI on the next generation of mobile phones. JSR's 248 and 249
> define the new architectures.

Yes, Nokia's MSA opens a plenty of possibilities for efficient
applications of optional packages.

I just finished StAX-FI-Mirae RPC integration. I need a
document-literal-based HelloWorld service for JWSDP 1.6+Tomcat 5 to test
interoperability between Mirae and JWSDP, so could you help me with
that? The example in JWSDP 1.6 is unfortunately RPC-encoded and I have
pretty much difficulty in modifying its build script to change the style
and encoding.

Thanks,

Ias