dev@fi.java.net

Re: Checking FIME in

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillopart_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:17:56 -0700

Changshin Lee wrote:
> First of all, I have to admit that it took quite some time to reply to
> this message because I've been busy preparing to leave the U.K. (and
> will resume working in Tmax from 1 Aug) and more importantly I have
> taken the copyright issue into very deep consideration.

Thanks, Ias. I appreciate you thinking carefully about it.

> <SNIP>
>
> OK. Do I have to sign the SCA before I get a commit permit and check in
> FIME?

Yes, sorry but otherwise we are quite exposed from a legal point of
view. ASF is taking a similar approach.

I know that sometimes it is hard to get to a fax machine, but if you
can't get to a fax machine but you have a scanner, you can also print,
sign, scan and send us the scan.

Thanks!
        - eduard/o