dev@fi.java.net

Re: Mirae MIME + JWSDP 1.6 FISE interoperate!

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillopart_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:02:09 -0700

Hi Ias.

This is very cool! What about posting an announcement about it? Either
now or later when you get it into an actual device.

To post an announcement you would go to the annoucement link on the left
pane of http://fi.dev.java.net and use the web interface. Since you are
not an owner in the FI project one of us will have to approve the
announcement. Announcements are aggregated, so the subject of the
announcement should not assume that the reader knows this is an FI
announcement; something like your subject line is appropriate - although
a bit cryptic. Annoncements are usually quite short but you can have
links to other things, and you can use this to add a link to your
ApacheCon presentation.

Waiting a bit can also be OK, but at some point I'd like to have the
announcement. These announcements go to the announcement list for the
FI project, but they are also available in the web interface. The
biggest use, though, is that there is an RSS feed associated to this,
which is aggregated in different places and it is also fed directly into
the home page for the Java WS & XML community at java.net [and consumed
directly by others]

        - eduard/o