jsr236-experts@concurrency-ee-spec.java.net

[jsr236-experts] Public Review Draft candidate uploaded

From: Anthony Lai <anthony.lai_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:36:59 -0800

Dear experts,

I have incorporated the feedback we have collected since the Early Draft
and have posted a candidate for Public Review Draft to the project website.

The document can be found at:
http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/EE%20Concurrency%20Utilities-Dec-20-2012.pdf

A version with changebars showing changes from the previous revision can
be found at:
http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/EE%20Concurrency%20Utilities%20Dec-20-2012-delta.pdf

Updated javadoc archive can be found at:
http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/javax.enterprise.concurrent-api-1.0-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar

Regarding Javadoc changes, I have made the following changes in addition
to what we have discussed recently in the experts mailing list:
- Renamed getProperties() to getExecutionProperties() in ContextService
- Added a new requirement for proxy object in ContextService: The object
to have a proxy instance created for should not be a component managed
by the Java EE Produce Provider, such as web component or an EJB.

Browseable javadoc at http://concurrency-ee-spec.java.net/javadoc/ are
also updated with the same changes.

Please send any feedback to the
jsr236-experts_at_concurrency-ee-spec.java.net mailing list. Readers not on
the expert group can send feedback to users_at_concurrency-ee-spec.java.net
mailing list. We are hoping to submit Public Review Draft to the JCP on
Dec 27 to start the Public Review process in time to meet the Java EE 7
release schedule.

Regards
Anthony