jsr236-experts@concurrency-ee-spec.java.net

[jsr236-experts] Re: JSR 236 question.

From: Anthony Lai <anthony.lai_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:57:46 -0800

Hi Binod,

The context are generally captured at the time of task submission, ie,
when the Callable/Runnable is submitted to the managed executor, or when
the createContextObject method in ContextService is called to create a
proxy object. The context will then be restored on the execution thread
prior to calling the call() or run() method of the Callable/Runnable, or
just before the proxy object is invoked. The application server would be
responsible for capturing and setting up of the context.

Not sure if I answered your question though.

Regards
Anthony