dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: Q: remaining harness issues/work

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:18:45 -0700

Ken Hofsass wrote:
> Other than the question of how to handle transport-specific tests (e.g.
> MEX), I'm trying to remember if there are any other known work items
> remaining or unresolved issues? Can you remember any?

Running the harness with Glassfish is still a problem. I get some
mysterious error code from Glassfish, but I haven't able to identify
what's the root cause. I might need to back off and perhaps try to
launch Glassfish outside the harness.

The rest I think is really the adoption. I'm not familiar with WSIT
front, but we have a lot to go in the JAX-WS RI front.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi