dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: XWSS e2e tests in harness

From: Ken Hofsass <Kenneth.Hofsass_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 12:24:46 -0700

Hi Mayank,

> a.) Though it working successfully, but at times I see a error as
> "Method Invocation pingPort.ping " even if it injects 'pingPort' as
> port. My understanding is to use the injected port in test.bsh file.

In your tests, anything that fails will fail inside pingPort.ping. So
many different errors will cause that same first line. The other error
output is what's important. Could be that it can't find the SEI. Could
be soap11 vs soap12 envelopes. If you have specific ones that you need
assistance with, go ahead and emiail me the error output.

> b.) At times, I also observe failure in wsdl import when I run xwss/*
> test in a batch. I don't get this error when I run test individually.
> I understand it as an error caused by acquiring and releasing of write
> lock on a few server artifact files.

I don't think I've seen that. Does the test run stop when it has that
problem or does it keep going? Is it over NFS or local filesystem?

What command line are you using to invoke the tests? via ant? or
explicitly with java?

thanks,
Ken