dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

XWSS e2e tests in harness

From: Ken Hofsass <Kenneth.Hofsass_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 22:39:58 -0700

Hi Mayank,

I wanted to let you know that I've done my best to update/complete the
XWSS tests that you had checked into the e2e harness directory. They
all run 'successfully' against a build of the WSIT source tree (from
just before the JAXWS 2.1 migration started).

If you could review them to make sure they are actually testing what is
supposed to be tested, that would be greatly appreciated. For instance,
all of the tests have the same wsit-client.xml for instance. All of the
endpoints are annotated with BindingType(<soap12>), etc. It made them
work, but I'm not sure it's correct.

I'd be glad to help answer any questions about what I did or how the
harness works.

thanks,
Ken Hofsass