dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: Updated the harness to support the sts

From: Ken Hofsass <Kenneth.Hofsass_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:47:09 -0700

Bobby, No, support for that hasn't been added. My recollection is
that there no firm decision on how this type of test requirement should
be handled. The discussion needs to be revived, so here's how I
remember the earlier discussions...

I think that Kohsuke was encouraging the use of the replaceable
transport mechanism (via re-coding) for MEX runtime & wsimport which
would eliminate the need to flag tests to run only for specific
transports since most/all of the rest of JAX-WS & WSIT already uses the
transport/pipe stuff. However, as Bobby just pointed out in another
email, Jitu was also saying something about certain tests requiring HTTP.

Jitu, Kohsuke, can we get your input on this?

thanks,
Ken