dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: Modifying the harness to support sts

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:54:24 -0700

Bhakti Mehta wrote:
> Hi Kohsuke,
> Ken and I looked at the wstrust test in the wsit e2e test workspace and
> tried it with the latest harness jars. There is a problem because the
> wsit-client.xml is needing the endpoint location for the
> preconfiguredSTS element . This is how the snippet of the
> wsit-client.xml looks.
> We were thinking of copying over the wsit-client.xml with this string
> replaced with the endpoint information.
> What would you recommend to do this? Is dom4j better or can jelly be
> used in this case?

If you can generate all or big enough portion of wsit-client.xml, it's
better to do that with Jelly (this is what I hope will happen --- more
generation = better.)

But if you are thinking about having a copy of wsit-client.xml for each
test case, and simply replace this one attribute value, dom4j is the way
to go.