users@woodstock.java.net

Re: project status

From: Stephan Bardubitzki <stephan_at_bardubitzki.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 20:00:37 -0800

At least can you tell us whether it is going to be a complete new UI
component library or better support of an existing one?

In the case of the latter SUN (NB) should let us know so we can take
this into account for new VWP/Woodstock projects we have to develop
right now or pretty soon.

Regards,
Stephan