users@woodstock.java.net

table's actions don't work ?

From: <diego_at_adminsa.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:19:55 -0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I started a new web project in Netbeans 6.1, with an initial Page1.

I dropped a woodstock table (webuijsf:table) , binded to a postgresql
table and sort and pagination worked fine.

Then, after some changes, mainly related to table layout, sort and
pagination don't work anymore. I just get the page reloaded, but still
with same order (none) and same page.

If a put an actionsTop facet with a groupPanel and some buttons on it,
buttons actionsExpression seems to never be executed.

Can anyone give some directions to debug this or any link to a related
thread ?.

That situation is preventing me to keep developing my application.

Regards,
Diego.