users@woodstock.java.net

Updating text fields with progress bar

From: Louis Polycarpou <Louis.Polycarpou_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:21:32 +0100

I'm successfully running a progress bar example which updates its own
status at regular process intervals. I'm now looking to update other
text fields on the page when the progress bar is at certain intervals
but I can't seem to find a way to do this. I've tried binding the field
to a variable which I change the value of when the progress bar interval
changes. I've also tried finding the component instance from the
FacesContext and updating the TextField value with setValue() but again
this has no effect.

Does anyone have an idea of how to do this?

Thanks,
Louis