users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Popup menu's eventListener/eventListenerExpression attribute doesn't work with facelets

From: janylj <lijun.yan_at_expeditors.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:25:44 -0800 (PST)

We are using client side javascript getSelectedValue() as the workaround for
Popup Menu. However, is there any more general approach to circumvent
facelets? We worry whether there is some Woodstock tag which depends on
EventExpression/EventListenerExpressions or
actionExpression/actionListenerExpressions, and it doesn't provide this kind
of additional javascript method.

Thanks.