users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Popup menu's eventListener/eventListenerExpression attribute doesn't work with facelets

From: janylj <lijun.yan_at_expeditors.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:45:43 -0800 (PST)

I am debugging the differences between my facelets application and Woodstock
Example application. In my facelets application, rendering the xhtml page
which contains the Popup menu, it never call the
Menu(EventSourceImpl).setEventListenerExpression(MethodExpression). I think
that's why the method binding with eventListenerExpression doesn't get
called when one option is clicked. I am attaching the stack trace when
rendering Woodstock Example application menu.jsp. It's the part that my
xhtml page doesn't run through. Please advise. Thank you very much.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15562421/stacktrace.jpg