users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Tree action attributs

From: Ratnadeep Bhattacharjee <Ratnadeep.Bhattacharjee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:53:25 -0500

Djohannot wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> When you use a Tree component, do you use url or action attribut to redirect
> user to the desired page? Cause the action attribut don't work for me...

Its the "actionExpression" attribute. Note that if you are using facets
this attribute will not work as mentioned in the TLD docs (excerpt below).

actionExpression - In the Tree and TreeNode components, the action
applies only when attributes are used to define the tree and tree nodes.
When facets are used, the action attribute does not apply to the facets.

You could use the url attribute to deal with this on the client side.

-Deep.