users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Tree doesn't expand on select

From: Djohannot <david.johannot_at_heig-vd.ch>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:51:15 -0800 (PST)

Some new of the problem.

I'M now able to expand the treeNode, but i have to set the tree clientSide
attribut to false. I want to run on the client. any idea to use the
ClientSide?

I have copy the link generated in both case:

ClientSide="true":
http://localhost:8080/inTrack/navTree.html#

ClientSide="false":
http://localhost:8080/inTrack/navTree.html?navTreeForm:navTree:nodeConfiguration:nodeConfiguration_turner_submittedLink=navTreeForm:navTree:nodeConfiguration:nodeConfiguration_turner#