users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Project Woodstock releases 4.1.1

From: autozoom <cioni_mauro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:56:53 -0800 (PST)

I hooked the myAlert javascript function to the postReplace attribute of the
ajaxtransaction.
The myAlert function is like this:

function myAlert(p1, p2) {
    alert("i am here");
    webui.suntheme.widget.common.replaceElements(dojo.body());
}

At the end of the ajax transaction I correctly see the alert, but no refresh
of the table occurs.

I know you are fixing the problem for the next release, but I would really
need a workaround for the time being.

thanks a lot

Mauro