jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] [SPEC-163-getContextPath] DISCUSSION

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 11:20:52 -0700

Removing key words from subject.

GW> I'm wondering if we should have a private forum for the servlet-spec where
GW> we can raise such problems that may be cross container and jointly come up
GW> with a response.

Yes, we have had such a list in the past when JCP was less open. I
poked around on our JCP.org area looking for a handle to that thing but
did not find it.

Even better is to save such content for EG meetings.

I'm going to delete your top post on this thread from the mail archive
and follow up when I find out about the EG private list.

Ed