jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: [servlet-spec users] Re: Re: Adding support for obtaining post parameters asynchronously

From: Paul Benedict <pbenedict_at_apache.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 10:36:40 -0600

What is the specified behavior if many parts are processed but fails midway
because the request exceeds a byte threshold? Is onError() expected to be
called like any other error? I am thinking about a clean-up mechanism so
the listener has a chance to undo any changes it was accumulating.

Cheers,
Paul