jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: [servlet-spec users] Re: Adding support for obtaining post parameters asynchronously

From: Greg Wilkins <gregw_at_webtide.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 16:55:29 +1100

All,

To further this discussion, here are two more fully formed interfaces for
what I think might be suitable for parameters and multipart, with a bit of
javadoc

Note that I'm not proposing we change the Part API - which has a blocking
aspect via it's input stream. However, I propose that a Part is only
returned to the listener when it is fully read - eitehr into memory or into
a file (as per the current configuration).

thoughts?

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@webtide.com> CTO http://webtide.com