jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: [servlet-spec users] Re: semantics of metadata-complete

From: Shing Wai Chan <shing.wai.chan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:10:21 -0700

Then I will add the following before the previous paragraph:

-----
The following are the annotations in javax.servlet. All of these have
corresponding deployment descriptor metadata covered by the Web xsd.

from javax.servlet.annotation:
   HttpConstraint
   HttpMethodConstraint
   MultipartConfig
   ServletSecurity
   WebFilter
   WebInitParam
   WebListener
   WebServlet

The following annotations from related packages are also covered
by the Web descriptor.

from javax.annotation.*
   PostConstruct
   PreDestroy