jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: [servlet-spec users] Re: Clarify onAllDataRead ?

From: Greg Wilkins <gregw_at_intalio.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 11:51:47 +0100

Stuart / Wenbo,

I think I'm convinced. However note that it is still possible to have EOF
in two places as you can still read -1. But handling of it can then be
deferred to onAllDataRead.

So I'm now not sure if the javadoc needs to be clarified. I guess it read
this way as it is only onDataAvailable that says it has the callback
behaviour related to isReady(). I guess it would be good to clarify that
onAllDataRead will not be called whilst there is a call inside
onDataAvailable.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw_at_intalio.com>  @  Webtide - *an Intalio subsidiary*